Testimonies about Saint Salome Ama Manubea Danso
Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. (Proverbs 31:29-30)
After every testimony, declare “I am in this fulfilled” and become a partaker of these Godly qualities.
1) ‘She instilled the power of good living in me. She has encouraged me a lot in life. She heals the broken-hearted.’
2) ‘Mama Salome has sacrificed a lot for my enjoyment in life. Her life confirms that saying that “What you do for yourself remains with you and dies but what you do for others remains forever and makes you immortal.’
3) ‘She was strong and taught me that life is all about pain. She made me to understand that the pain is for the unleashing of the divine potentials of God in me. She taught me to endure pain and excel in life.’
4) ‘Saint Salome instilled the spirit of writing in me. Her attitude of recording was exceptional. She taught me to record relevant information and refer to it later. This has empowered me to keep diaries.’
5) ‘She taught me to smile. Her laughter will heal your broken heart and her presence will always ignite a deep passion of joy in you.’
6) ‘Saint Salome instilled in me the quest for spiritual empowerment. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all other things shall be added to you” in Matthew 6:33 confirms her quest for spiritual attainment.’
“I am in this fulfilled.”
Our Mother Saint Salome Ama Manubea Danso, Rest in Perfect Peace in God.