- The Word of God is the knowledge that awakens the God potentials in you or inspires you to do so.
- It is not the motivation that inspires you to achieve more than others to satisfy your pride. It is what inspires you to be more for greater good of all.
- It is not what makes you have dominion over others but rather it is what gives you victory and dominion with others.
- It is what inspires you to bear the fruit of the spirit such as peace, love, joy, humility, patience, wisdom and creativity (Galatians 5: 22-25) beyond all that you have experienced before.
- This ‘Word of God’ is found by those who diligently seek (Hebrews 11:6.)
- It may be found in the Bible, Quran or Gita and all these scriptures also contain the words of history, cultures and also the words of men. It may be said in the wisdom of your ancestors and may be heard in the mumblings of a child.
- It may be heard, smelt, seen, felt or tasted in the so-called holy and unholy places.
- It is there in the air, in fires, in waters, in the forests and on mountains awaiting your recognition and experience.
Ask your soul and it will lead you to it. Until it is known by your soul, it is not it. Ask your soul; I say deep within you knows it. Hence our elders in Africa taught, “obiaa nkyere abofra Nyame,” meaning no one teaches God to a child.
Truth is evident to all who seek.
From: Brother Ishmael Tetteh. Founder and Leader, Etherean Mission International.