1. Like Jesus, I forgive the sins of the world before they commit them against me.
Washing the feet of the disciples before they betray him, deny and reject him was to forgive their errors before they even commit them so that he would not be conscious of any sins committed against him. It was in effect, the cleansing of his own consciousness of the idea of sin or evil committed against him so that he would not be conscious of such. The sun does not see any darkness to dispel and must not see any evil to forgive. To see evil that has to be forgiven is to have the evil in your own consciousness and such is a contamination of consciousness. The sun is only conscious of its own brightness and so, the Christ must be conscious of its own God Character.
I am the Blessing channel of God and I Bless all.
2. I choose to obey this Christ Prescription of Jesus: Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. That you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew Chapter 5: 43-45.
You must do the 4 requirements here else, you remove yourself from the family of God. You must transcend the appearance of friends and foes, good and evil people and like the sun or the rain let your goodness shine and rain on all without judgments. The sun is conscious of its own brightness and is not conscious of darkness to dispel.
3. Like Jesus, I have Sincere Compassion, Courage and Care for the good of all.
When you are confronted by a wounded armed robber whose mission is to kill you, take the bandage from your first aid kit and attend to his wound before he kills you. That is what Jesus did to the Centurion’s son who was wounded in his ear. Luke 22: 51. This requires sincere compassion, courage and care and that was what Jesus did when he healed the ear of the centurion’s child whose mission was to arrest him and have him killed. The master of love was loving in the face of danger.
4. No matter how severe the pains of the world may be, I, like Jesus will maintain my God Identity of pure love and will use every pain opportunity to demonstrate love and open me for more of the love of God to pour out through me.
Jesus did that when he prayed to the Father to forgive his crucifiers. Luke 23:34.
Jesus, the master of love would not at any moment disengage from his God identity and even in the severest pain on the cross, he could love by praying, “Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.”
5. In the footsteps of Jesus, I press on towards the goal to evolve from human consciousness into God consciousness. John 10: 30-34.
This is the ultimate goals of all, thus, he calls on us to be perfect as God is perfect. Matthew 5: 48.
Doing these puts you into spiritual and material dominion and then you know for yourself in the spirit of Jesus that: “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” Matthew 28:18.
For God so loved the world that he gave his begotten son Not to be slaughtered in sacrifice to Him but to show you the way to your salvation