Doing the following will help you to become a peaceful and prosperous soul.
- Regularly study and meditate on the Word of God. Psalm 119:105 says “God’s Word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.” This Word of God can be in the Bible, in the Quran, in the Gita or in other religious books. It is in nature.
- Avoid or free yourself from anything that will restrict your soul. This includes terrible rules, fearful regulations and controls imposed on you or of which you are constrained by or obliged to observe. Let your soul experience liberty. ‘Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty’ according to Second Corinthians 3:17.
- Walk in love. “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love” as quoted in 1 John 4:8.
- Forgive your enemies. Matthew 5:44-45 says ‘Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,that you may be children of your Father in heaven.’
- Avoid envy, jealousy, backbiting, strife and all forms of evil.
- Regularly give yourself a treat. Read a good book that will uplift your soul. Go on holiday. Watch your favourite movies. Spend time with your partner and children. Eat out in your favourite restaurant. Drive your favourite car. Take a walk. Play with your pet. Rest and sleep well. Listen to your favourite empowerment music.
Enjoy life by focusing on the prosperity of your soul. God bless you.