“Whatsoever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you are going.” Ecclesiastes 9:10
The Bible says in the above scripture that whatsoever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.
1. One of your assignment as a Child of God is to serve and help others. See Matthew 20:26-28. Use the talent God gave you to help others. As you serve voluntarily, the Lord will establish you, and make you great.
2. Define clearly the area you wish to start serving humanity. It can be in the aspect of finance, in education, in health, among others. You can serve others in your company or business; in your church or religious institution among others.
3. Go ahead today and start the work of helping others become better in life. You have it as a divine responsibility to be a blessing unto others.
4. Help others with all your might as if you are being paid for it, and I bet you in due course, Life will begin to work towards your needs. You were brought by God to promote life. You are a co-creator with God.
5. Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammed and Buddha came to serve others in their time. You also have to do the same. God bless you.
6. ‘Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many’ according to Matthew 20:26-28.
BE A BLESSING UNTO OTHERS TODAY!
From: Brother Ishmael Tetteh. Founder and Leader, Etherean Mission International.