1. Be determined to make the lives of others become better. Remember that there is blessing in giving than receiving. Proverbs 14:23 says ‘All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.’
2. Know that service to Mankind is service to God. Colossians 3:23 continues that ‘Whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.’
3. See God in all people irrespective of their religious background, their economic situation, their political affiliation, their gender or their race. Matthew 5:45,48 states that doing so will make you to ‘be children of your Father in heaven for God causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Be perfect even as God is perfect.’
4. God wants all people to serve one another. Acts 2:44-45 tells us that ‘All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to share with anyone who had need.’
5. Purpose it in your heart to be a blessing unto others. As you start to serve others, do it wholeheartedly. You will surely become greater than you ever believed.
BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE TODAY.
From: Brother Ishmael Tetteh. Leader and Founder, Etherean Mission International.