Adding Life to Your Years and Years to your Life
Eat organic food as much as possible.
We are living in a world that is heavily polluted. The fumes from our cars, wastes from industries, plastic wastes that choke our gutters and many others. You cannot hide from them but you can do something about your life so that they do not have adverse effect on you.
This is a two phase program and has been useful in the cure of many diseases including type II diabetes.
For three weeks in the year, eat only fresh vegetables and fruits with a little fish; no carbohydrates, except those that come to you from the fruits like bananas. This will make the body shed the fatty tissues and release the toxins in them. While doing this, you must daily do any exercise that will make the heart pump blood for at least15 minutes.
- Avoid all tin or canned foods including fruit drinks. Keep as close to nature as possible.
- Avoid meat, chicken, fats and oils; except that you use a very little of vegetable oil to fry your fish.
- Very little fish is permissible.
- No alcoholic beverages
- Drink lots of water, at least three liters of water daily.
- Avoid any artificial, processed or chemicalized seasoning, especially monosodium glutamate foods or its seasonings.
- Should the body go into preservative mode and you constipate, you may take some mild natural laxatives. Etherean Mission Healing Center has great cleansing therapies to support.
Continue as before but this time you take about a table spoonful of carbohydrate, that is, about the size of two thin slices of bread daily so that you do not develop glucose intolerance. You must remain in this phase for at least another three weeks or as long as you wish. Additional 9 weeks is very ideal.
- People with type II diabetes may go on for at least a year.
- It is advisable for people above forty years to prolong the second phase for much longer periods. In the middle ages, the metabolism in most people drops and the carbohydrates you take become fatty tissues that are responsible for the so called, middle age spread. Middle age spread is a sign that your body is becoming more prone to disease. What you have to do is to reduce your carbohydrate intake from your middle ages.
- To do this exercise, I cut my vegetables into small bits and I put the stew on it or take it with the soup. After all it is the stew or the soup that adds the taste and not the carbohydrate. Rice, for example, has no significant taste, it is the stew on it that gives it taste.