Which Way to Salvation?
1. Jesus taught: Not those who say Lord, Lord or do miracles in the name of Jesus but those who do God’s will Matthew 7: 21-23.
2. God is one; and we all came from His one breath. Genesis 2: 7; Deuteronomy 6:4; And Jesus confirmed Oneness as the first law. Mark 12: 29.
3. Jesus taught that God’s Will is that you live a His child by embracing absolute. Matthew 5: 43-45; (Mark 12:30-31).
4. His ultimate message was, love your neighbour as yourself (Mark 12:30-31).
5. Asked who a neighbour was Jesus taught that it could be the Samaritan from the other religion and culture (Luke 10:29-37).
6. The ultimate state of Peace is to live in oneness with all and Jesus taught that “Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be the children of God.” This means without the practice of oneness you disenfranchise from being a child of God. (Matthew 5:9).
7. Jesus demonstrated oneness beyond boundaries when entered into the land of the Samaritans who came from the other faith and culture (John 4:4-24); and requested water from their well. A well in a desert place like Samaria is the very heart of the people.
8. After his death the Holy Ghost gave a vision of Oneness to Peter to see the oneness in all that God has created (Acts 10:10-35).
9. Paul taught after Jesus that you must do all in your power to live peaceably with all people. (Roman 12: 18) For, God is present in all and through all people. Ephesians 4:4-6.